A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meier
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Meier, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alfred Meier MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Meier practice?
- Dr. Donald Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Meier practices Nuclear Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Nuclear Medicine Physicians.