A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mersch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mersch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mersch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersch graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mersch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
- St. Luke's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Mersch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Mersch practice?
- Dr. Donald Mersch has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mersch practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Family Physicians.