A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Metz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Metz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Metz practice?
Dr. Donald Metz practices Family Medicine near Deer Park, TX.
See Deer Park Family Physicians.