A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Meyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Julius Meyer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Meyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Meyer practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.