A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Meyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Julius Meyer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Meyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Meyer practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.