Dr. Donald Monteiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Monteiro?

October 25th, 2013

Nothing less than perfect.

Not only is Dr. Monteiro an excellent and knowledgable doctor, he actually becomes your friend. Over the past 25 plus years, Dr. Monteiro has made my husband and I feel like I am his only patient. He has a remarkable personality and has amazing ways of calming me down before and during procedures and surgeries, that he has performed. He's a man that always has a kind word and a funny comment. If you're looking for a top notch doctor who is incredibly thorough, Dr. Monteiro is your man. His honest is such an asset to his personality. His bedside manner is second to none. He's truly more like a wonderful friend. God Bless you Dr. Monteiro and your entire staff, you are all stellar.

September 19th, 2012

Kathleen Flaherty

30 yrs ago this Oct.Donald saved I believe my life. I was a patient from Aug 82 until Nov 82 with DVT's and being young I was scared and he was tolerant and cared for me, I felt like family. I felt safe being so sick and at times unable to walk I trusted in his ability. I will never I know find a Dr. I truly trust and believe in again unless Donald you branch out into a General Practice. with love and total respect I thank you for my beautiful son which has given me 2 beautiful granddaughters.

June 29th, 2012

I first met Doctor Monteiro when I was in labor 18 years ago, he was not my doctor, but the covering doctor. I have not been to anyone since. He is caring, gentle, and down to earth. Going to an ob-gyn is an uncomfortable experience for any woman, but Doctor Monteiro makes you comfortable and puts you at ease. He is a wonderful man and fantastic doctor.

May 31st, 2012

Bad Doc

I can't even begin to explain! Just stay away it could save your life!!

September 28th, 2011

Heather LaVerdiere

He is a wonderful Dr. I could not have asked for a better Dr to deliver my 2 sons or nephew. I was a high risk pregnancy and was trated vert well. I have been his patient for 19 years and I have yet too be disappointed. He is a wonderful man.

July 26th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

I left his practice as soon as I delivered. I had a new doctor before I walked out of the hospital. He was a condesending jerk. He injured my son durring the c-section due to bad technique! He also has one of the highest c-section rates at melose-wakefield! Don't go to him!!!

September 23rd, 2010

A Great Doc

I have moved to FL and miss the care and attention that I received from Dr. Monteiro. He made me feel as though I was special and that he was genuinely concerned about my well being and my babies. He reminded be of Dr. Huxtable from the Cosby show. He has a great bed side manner and is very thorough in his care.

May 29th, 2009

Dr. Monteiro and his staff members were wonderful. The office environment was extremely clean and nice. The only big problem that I had almost every time was the wait- the waits were definitely over an hour several times.

February 18th, 2009

Dr. Monteiro and his staff are wonderful. They need to work on the amount of time in the waiting room. I've spent over and hour waiting at times. I was not used to this since my previous doctor always saw me right away.

July 6th, 2017