A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mooney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mooney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mooney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Mooney practice?
Dr. Keith Mooney practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Heber Springs, AR and El Dorado, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.