inactive

Donald J Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 12th, 2012
great pediatrcian
he is caring informative. Tells it like it is and has years worth of experience. I think he reaaly cares about kids. Not one of those docs that is just in it for the money. My kids love him. Also the office staff and nurses are very sweet.

August 4th, 2009
Dr. Moore is GREAT!
Dr. Moore has been my daughters pediatrician since she came out of the womb. Literally! He was in the room during delivery due to her having pooped in her water while I was in labor. He was very nice and genuinely cared about me and her. He is very professional during her appointments but also shows that he cares by playing with her to make her feel comfy. Any time I have any questions all I have to do is call his office and i get quick answers without having to bring her in unless its something serious. I would reccomend Dr. Moore to anyone with kids!!!!