Dr. Donald Moorman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2013

Always Grateful

I had to post a review when I saw the other one posted here. I saw Dr. Moorman in 2007 when I was in incredible pain due to an intestinal blockage. He performed surgery to remove the blockage and make other abdominal repairs. He was so friendly and warm, and explained everything to me prior to the surgery. He was also wonderful at my follow-up appointment. Since the surgery, I have been in remission from Crohn's Disease, and I will be forever grateful for what he did for me. I believe he saved my life.

November 10th, 2010

not friendly and not busy. on the web, there is a suit listed that's worth reading. where do they find these people ?

Metastatic Melanoma