A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morgan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Reg Med Ctr, Kingman, Az
- Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Morgan practice?
Dr. Donald Morgan practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Golden Valley, AZ.
See Kingman Family Physicians.