A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Reg Med Ctr, Kingman, Az
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lynn Morgan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Donald Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Morgan practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Golden Valley, AZ.
See Kingman Primary Care Doctors.