A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Morley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Morley Morley MD is a male Neonatologist and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Morley practice?
- Dr. Donald Morley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Morley practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.