A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morton, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Morton MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Morton practice?
- Dr. Donald Morton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Morton practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.