Learn more about Dr. Donald Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morton, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Morton MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Morton practice?
- Dr. Donald Morton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Morton practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons, Santa Monica Oncologists, and Santa Monica Cardiothoracic Surgeons.