Learn more about Dr. Donald Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center