A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Moylan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moylan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moylan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Moylan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moylan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Moylan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Moylan MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Moylan practice?
- Dr. Donald Moylan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Moylan practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.