A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Moylan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Moylan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moylan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Moylan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Moylan MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Moylan practice?
- Dr. Donald Moylan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Moylan practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.