A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Muenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Muenk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muenk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Muenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Muenk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muenk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muenk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B Muenk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Muenk practice?
- Dr. Donald Muenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Muenk practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.