A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Muenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Muenk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Muenk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muenk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muenk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bernard Muenk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Muenk practice?
- Dr. Donald Muenk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Muenk practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.