A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Murphey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Murphey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Murphey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Murphey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K Murphey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Murphey practice?
- Dr. Donald Murphey has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Murphey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.