Dr. Donald Myers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 8th, 2014
Wants to help his patients
I went to Dr. Myers for a second opinion on my back. The other Dr.'s only wanted to do spinal fusion and as I as barely in my 30's I did not want that surgery until absolutely necessary. Dr. Myers discussed smaller surgery options with me, explaining that many Dr.'s did not want to do smaller surgeries because insurance didn't pay well for them. I was told of a smaller surgery that he could perform that he thought could help, but does not always help each patient. But he was willing to try that procedure if I wanted to see if it helped before having major surgery. I opted to try the smaller surgery first and it was the best decision I have ever made. I am now 5 years out of that procedure and have not had any major back issues since. Thank goodness I did not choose to have spinal fusion at that time as it was not necessary yet. Dr. Myers cares about helping his patients more than lining his pockets!

November 26th, 2010
A Gonzales
Dr Myers was the ONLY doctor who discovered what was wrong with me, I would have waited forever for other doctors to get around to finding out what was wrong with me. He saw immediately on my first visit with him that I had a chiari malformation just from a brain MRI. He changed my life and is the best doctor that I have ever met. He now makes it hard for me to find a regular doctor that compares to his knowledge, expertise, commitment to patients and personality. I wish all doctors were as good as he is.