A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.