A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Norman Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.