A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Norman Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.