A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadar
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nadar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Nadar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nadar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Nadar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Donald Nadar has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Nadar practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.