A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Nadar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nadar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Nadar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Donald Nadar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Nadar practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Waukesha Primary Care Doctors.