A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Nadar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nadar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Nadar practice?
Dr. Donald Nadar practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.