Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Nenno II
Dr. Donald Nenno II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nenno is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Kaleida Health and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Nenno II has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Donald Nenno II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Ross Sherban
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Buffalo, NY 0.40 mi11
Dr. Edward Simmons
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0.40 mi36
Dr. Ashley Anderson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.52 mi