Dr. Donald Nenno II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Nenno II?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Donald Nenno II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2015

He is a very talented surgeon thank you dr nenno

May 19th, 2015

Dr surgery and staff

I think Dr Nenno is great. He has done a couple of surgeries for me and you can barely see the scars. The staff is very helpful and caring . I know in the future I will need a knee replacement but he is putting it off as long as possible due to my age. It was really causing me pain and he said lets try a cordizone shot I was anxious as I heard they really hurt but I did not feel a thing and 3 years later the knee is still not bothering me. Sometimes he is a little blunt but for the most part he is very nice. I very rarely have to wait very long either but I always take the first apt in the morning and I get there early.

May 8th, 2015

I believe him to be rude and uncaring. He did 2 knee replacements on the same knee and they failed, and he felt it was my fault, even though I did all the therapy as in and out patient. I still 3 years later have pain, and very little bend.

January 27th, 2015

Good doctor

I have had two knee replacements with Dr. Nenno as my surgeon. He did great work and I had no complaints. Yes, Dr. Nenno could improve on his bedside manners but I have had excellent doctors who have had worse bedside manners than Dr. Nenno. Patients need to ask the doctors questions during the appointment and not expect the doctors to read their minds and explain everything to them. Call your doctors if you forgot a question and need an answer. They may not call you back directly, but usually the offices will return the calls with an answer.

April 9th, 2014

Mad

I called the office trying to make an appt and the lady that picked up the phone was extremely rude with me when I asked her if she can please repeat what she had said. I asked her what her name was she said Kathleen. I than asked her if I can speak to her supervisor and she said no. I than say, I can't speak to your supervisor and again she said no. When I asked her what her last name was she refused to answer and than hangs up on me! This doctor needs to re-evaluate his rude staff, I definately will not be going there!

August 2nd, 2013

Dr Nenmo has been my orthopedic surgeon for years and no matter what break or accident I have he is always there to help fix what's wrong...and he has the best staff that are incredibly nice and helpful.

June 15th, 2013

Had my shoulder done almost 2 weeks ago. Love Dr Nenno. Love the staff. Dr did everything possible to avoid surgery, which was a plus in my opinion. Would totally recommend Dr and staff to anyone who needs ortho surgery.

February 21st, 2013

While I believe the biggest problem is Dr. nennos incompetent staff. They are rude, inefficient and neglectful. I call them every day to beg them to fill out my paperwork I need to keep my job while I'm recovering, and my disability papers. Nobody in his office wants to help and it is very disheartening. Scheduling a follow up appointment is definitely turning out to be a challenge also. I am very disappointed in my experience and would not recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2012

Good Dr.

Dr. Nenno did emergency hip surgery on my 97 year old grandmother and did a wonderful job. He actually saved her life, as she went into cardiac arrest during surgery. He also repaired my rotator cuff a month later. I have no complaints. I see in the other reviews that his license was suspended for a time, and this is true...but that was in the mid 80's, and from everything I've seen, he's more than competent...even called me on a sunday morning to adress concerns with medication...If I ever have need again, he'll be my choice.

February 27th, 2012

Not a doctor I would recommend

Staff seemed very rushed. My wait was over an hour and a half in the waiting room. The wait in the "little" room was over 20 minutes.

August 29th, 2011

Aminah El-Dhany

Dr. Nenno did knee replacements on both of my knees and I am able to walk without pain. I have no complaints about Dr. Nenno. I think he did an awesome job.

January 12th, 2009

Billing

I have no problem with the doctor; it is his support staff that is the issue. No matter how many times I, and my health insurance, provide the correct forms, his billing staff keep sending me bills. This is after they already were paid in full! They also hold notice of your "amount due" until 1-2 months after billing, resulting in you getting a notice that your account is overdue and going to a collection agency if you don't pay immediately. This is the 2nd time I've had to deal with this.