A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Netherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Netherland is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Netherland, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Netherland graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Netherland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Earl Netherland MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Netherland practice?
- Dr. Donald Netherland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Netherland practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: McComb, MS.
See Pensacola Surgeons.