A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Norquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Norquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Norquist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norquist graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Norquist has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Norquist practice?
Dr. Donald Norquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.