A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Norquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Norquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Norquist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norquist graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Norquist has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Norquist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Norquist practice?
- Dr. Donald Norquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Norquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.