Dr. Donald Northfelt MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Scottsdale, AZ

January 14th, 2016
Beware
He made mistakes . Twice. Too easily distracted , and he put way too much pressure on me to participate in a study he was a principal investigator in. He was more concerned for the study than me.

December 10th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Northfelt supports medical expertise, healthy diet, appropriate daily exercise and the positive emotional well-being of his patients. A lot of physicians are not blessed with this gift. He is honest, thorough and explains the diagnosis so that a patient can easily understand what's going on.

February 16th, 2015
Not just one, but two significant errors in the time he treated me.

June 21st, 2014
Best experience ever with a doctor
Spent over an hour with us, answered all of our questions. Great bedside manner.

May 27th, 2013
Mrs.
Since being diagnosed with left breast cancer in 2009, I have had contact with many, many medical professionals and oncologists. Dr. Northfelt is without question, a state-of-the-art physician. He knew my copious history prior to my appointment, spent quality, attentive, caring, highly knowledgeable time with me. He welcomed my questions and left me feeling reassured and with increased knowledge about my options and diagnoses. In addition, he made on the spot referrals for me which were very helpful. So, if you need a perfect oncologist, you cannot do better than to see Dr. Northfelt. In addition to all of his professional attributes, he is pleasant and has a patient, welcoming bedside manner. The Mayo Clinic is indeed very fortunate to have him there and I feel incredibly fortunate to have found my way to his very professional and thorough care.

April 9th, 2013
Patient
I have been with the best and Dr. Northfelt is at the top of his league! He is compassionate, professonal and a no nonsense doctor. He was very thorough and asked allot about my family history. I have to verify a couple things before I make the final switch from my present doctor and if all pans out, he will be my new oncologist. I will perminently move to Arizona to be under his care. Thank you Dr. Northfelt for caring!

August 13th, 2012
Love Dr. Northfelt
being diagnosed with cancer is a difficult journey--Dr. Northfelt makes my journey easier--he is compassionate and kind, I love that he asked me 1st if I wanted to know "statistics" I didn't want to know, I only wanted to know what I NEEDED to do to survive, he looked at me in the eye and said "I will be with you every step of the way" He is extremely knowledgeable as is his staff--MaryAnn Forrett greets all patients with a smile and kind words of encouragement. anytime I have a question they are very quick to call me back. It takes a special person to be in the field of oncology--Dr. Donald Northfelt was a perfect fit for me--up front and honest man

February 16th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Very caring kind doctor. Has compassion for his patients as well as the rest of the family. Good doctor knows what to do and when. Has excellant team working with him.