A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Novak, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Novak MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Novak practice?
- Dr. Donald Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Novak practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.