A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Nunn, DDS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Nunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nunn accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Nunn practice?
Dr. Donald Nunn practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Lilburn, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists, Atlanta Surgeons, Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Atlanta Dentists.