A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald O'Malley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald O'Malley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. O'Malley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hosp, Falmouth, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. O'Malley practice?
Dr. Donald O'Malley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Surgeons.