A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald O'Malley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald O'Malley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. O'Malley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hosp, Falmouth, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edmond O'Malley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Donald O'Malley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald O'Malley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.