A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald O'Malley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald O'Malley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. O'Malley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hosp, Falmouth, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edmond O'Malley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Donald O'Malley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald O'Malley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.