A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald O Baker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald O. Baker practice?
- Dr. Donald Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Baker practices Pediatrics near Morton, IL.
See Morton Pediatricians.