A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Oliver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Oliver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Oliver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Errett Oliver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Donald Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Oliver practices Pediatrics near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Pediatricians.