A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Orourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Orourke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orourke
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Orourke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Orourke, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orourke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orourke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Orourke MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Orourke practice?
- Dr. Donald Orourke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Orourke practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.