A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Orth is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Orth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Orth has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Orth MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Orth practice?
- Dr. Donald Orth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Orth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.