A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Orth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Orth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Orth has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Orth MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Orth practice?
- Dr. Donald Orth has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Orth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.