A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Orth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Orth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Orth has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Orth MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Orth practice?
- Dr. Donald Orth has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Orth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.