A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ortiz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Ortiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Donald Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Ortiz practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors.