A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Orton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Orton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Orton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Orton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Orton practice?
- Dr. Donald Orton has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Orton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.