A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Osborne, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Osborne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Osborne MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Osborne practice?
- Dr. Donald Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Osborne practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.