A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ostrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ostrum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ostrum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ostrum MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Ostrum practice?
- Dr. Donald Ostrum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ostrum practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.