A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Owen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Owen MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Owen practice?
- Dr. Donald Owen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Owen practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.