A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ozumba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ozumba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozumba
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozumba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozumba graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ozumba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald O Ozumba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald O. Ozumba practice?
- Dr. Donald Ozumba has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Ozumba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.