A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ozumba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ozumba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozumba graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ozumba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Okechukwu Ozumba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald O. Ozumba practice?
- Dr. Donald Ozumba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ozumba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.