Dr. Donald Hanna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 16th, 2016
Plastic Surgery
I went to see Dr. Hannah due to other surgeons did not give a proper implants finish and took time and listen to what I needed. I also last week had a lower face lift, he and his staff were wonderful. His nurse took care of me and ensured I was well taken care of and Dr. Hannah called numerous times to check up on me. I have had an excellent experience, I would recommend Dr. Hannah and his staff!

May 12th, 2015
Retired (Federal Government)
I have located the Fountain of Youth and it can be found in Dr. Donald P. Hanna's office in Cary, North Carolina. Dr. Hanna is professional, trustworthy, and exceptionally gifted as a plastic surgeon. He performed my eyelid surgery one month ago and the results are nothing short of sensational! I look and feel at least 10 to 15 years younger than I did before the operation. The entire experience was wonderful -- and I cannot recommend Dr. Hanna highly enough. He is a true artist and I am so grateful to him for giving me a new lease on life! Thank you, Dr. Hanna, for working your magic on me! I feel so blessed to have been a patient in your capable and talented hands. You are simply the best in your field!

January 29th, 2015
Have had a great experience with Dr. Hanna for more than one procedure. My husband has had great results and I have referred many of my clients to him as well. All are thrilled with their results. Wouldn't go any where else for cosmetic surgery.

December 14th, 2014
Beware consumer, this doctor is extremely unprofessional and I should have reported his conduct to the AMA. Without going into much detail, Dr. Hanna kept referring to me as a "big girl" I weighed 137 at 5'3. Though I am not trim, I am average in weight. He also grabbed some back fat and asked me "what is this?" He purposely tried to humiliate me. I am an RN and am aware of proper and professional behavior and I can honestly say, this Doctor is beyond unprofessional.

October 20th, 2013
Chin is amazing!
Ok. I am 36 years old male. I had a very weak chin and wanted to get a chin implant. I investigated the procedure for 8 months and talked to other doctors on the Raleigh area. I made an appointment with Dr. Hanna and I chose to move forward with him and his staff. 1st, his consultation cost $35 dollars. The other doctors I saw had a free consultation. The other 2 doctors waiting rooms where empty. Dr. Hanna's was packed. The other doctors came known from a google search. I found doctor Hanna's name from a referral. He doesn't advertise. When I met with Dr. Hanna he asked me what I was looking for and why. He never recommended anything else to have done like the other two doctors that I saw prior did. Dr. Hanna stated that if I was his brother he would recommend the the procedure. The other doctors didn't even show or explain the procedure, the risks, or the particular implant. I was met and sent on my way with a quote. Dr. Hanna even had an example of an implant that would be used in the procedure. He explained the materials used and why. At the end of the day I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hanna and his wonderful staff. His price was even less. It has been two weeks since I have had the procedure done and he has mad such a difference in my life and self esteem. The only thing that I did not like is that he doesn't advertise so others that are not familiar with the area or know others can not easily find him. If you are thinking about getting plastic surgery and want the best Certified Plastic Surgeon, make an opponent and see Dr. Hanna.

April 26th, 2013
phenomenal results and great personal care
Dr Hanna is great. I have had a number of experiences with him. I wanted a breast reduction about 10 years ago and he convinced me to just do a breast lift...it has been great. I took my son to him to remove a mole on the edge of his eyelid -- again great results. Most recently, I went to Dr. Hanna for a facelift. He did a phenomenal job. It looks so natural that no one knows I had it done, but I keep getting comments about how young I look. His bedside manner is great. He runs very late in the office, but that is because he gives patients as much time as they need. He totally makes you feel like he is giving you his complete attention. I would trust him for any plastic surgery need and don't mind waiting for an appointment with him. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna.

October 24th, 2012
good experience
Staff was friendly- the long wait time was due to a patient emergency- so it's nice to know he's able to fit someone in when they really need to be seen (in this case it was a child). Dr. Hanna removed a mole from my face and I was pleased with the results.

January 24th, 2012
The best doctor I have ever been to. I love Dr. Hanna. I went through a mascetomy due to breast cancer. Dr. Hanna was wonderful and very compassionate. He is very thorough and does a beautiful job. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 4th, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Hanna is in the process of a full body lift on me. He is very caring, thorough, professional & personable. I recommend him to anyone wanting, needing or contemplating a procedure.

April 18th, 2011
He is a legend in Cary for a reason:)
I had a BA and lipo this spring and the results are beyond my expectations! Dr. Hanna and Joanna spent and extensive amount of time with me in preop consults to help me determine what, " look" I wanted. They answered my questions ( sometimes the same ones over and over) patiently and in great detail. They made an effort to include my husband in the process so he could help me during my recovery. Speaking of recovery, my recovery was much easier than I anticipated. Minimal to no bruising and I am back to running at 3 weeks post op. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna and his staff to anyone and everyone.:)

April 12th, 2011
This was the worst consultation I have ever had. You couldn't pay me to have him operate on me. He had horrible manners. His office was filthy to say the least. The carpet had stains, and there was just everywhere. It was so unclean that I was uncomfortable even being there for a consultation. He tried to sell me on a procedure which I was told later, by no less than three doctors might I add, that I was not a good candidate for. To make matters even worse, he filed an insurance claim for surgery, after I clearly told his office manager that I was not going to be using him, thus confusing my insurance company and causing even more delay and stress. You couldn't pay me to visit his office again. It was a terrible experience, that is now coming back to haunt me in the form of insurance

August 11th, 2010
Dr.Hanna is a Magic Man...He is one of the best plastic surgeons in the area... and by far is the best for the value. He is on par with doctors in Beverly Hills where you will pay up to 4 times as much. I think he is amazing!!