Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 29th, 2015

Have had a great experience with Dr. Hanna for more than one procedure. My husband has had great results and I have referred many of my clients to him as well. All are thrilled with their results. Wouldn't go any where else for cosmetic surgery.

Dec 14th, 2014

Beware consumer, this doctor is extremely unprofessional and I should have reported his conduct to the AMA. Without going into much detail, Dr. Hanna kept referring to me as a "big girl" I weighed 137 at 5'3. Though I am not trim, I am average in weight. He also grabbed some back fat and asked me "what is this?" He purposely tried to humiliate me. I am an RN and am aware of proper and professional behavior and I can honestly say, this Doctor is beyond unprofessional.

Chin is amazing! show details Chin is amazing!
by Chad G. on Oct 20th, 2013

Ok. I am 36 years old male. I had a very weak chin and wanted to get a chin implant. I investigated the procedure for 8 months and talked to other doctors on the Raleigh area. I made an appointment with Dr. Hanna and I chose to move forward with him and his staff. 1st, his consultation cost $35 dollars. The other doctors I saw had a free consultation. The other 2 doctors waiting rooms where empty. Dr. Hanna's was packed. The other doctors came known from a google search. I found doctor Hanna's name from a referral. He doesn't advertise. When I met with Dr. Hanna he asked me what I was looking for and why. He never recommended anything else to have done like the other two doctors that I saw prior did. Dr. Hanna stated that if I was his brother he would recommend the the procedure. The other doctors didn't even show or explain the procedure, the risks, or the particular implant. I was met and sent on my way with a quote. Dr. Hanna even had an example of an implant that would be used in the procedure. He explained the materials used and why. At the end of the day I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hanna and his wonderful staff. His price was even less. It has been two weeks since I have had the procedure done and he has mad such a difference in my life and self esteem. The only thing that I did not like is that he doesn't advertise so others that are not familiar with the area or know others can not easily find him. If you are thinking about getting plastic surgery and want the best Certified Plastic Surgeon, make an opponent and see Dr. Hanna.

phenomenal results and great personal care show details phenomenal results and great personal care
by MOP on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr Hanna is great. I have had a number of experiences with him. I wanted a breast reduction about 10 years ago and he convinced me to just do a breast lift...it has been great. I took my son to him to remove a mole on the edge of his eyelid -- again great results. Most recently, I went to Dr. Hanna for a facelift. He did a phenomenal job. It looks so natural that no one knows I had it done, but I keep getting comments about how young I look. His bedside manner is great. He runs very late in the office, but that is because he gives patients as much time as they need. He totally makes you feel like he is giving you his complete attention. I would trust him for any plastic surgery need and don't mind waiting for an appointment with him. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna.

good experience show details good experience
Oct 24th, 2012

Staff was friendly- the long wait time was due to a patient emergency- so it's nice to know he's able to fit someone in when they really need to be seen (in this case it was a child). Dr. Hanna removed a mole from my face and I was pleased with the results.

Jan 24th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever been to. I love Dr. Hanna. I went through a mascetomy due to breast cancer. Dr. Hanna was wonderful and very compassionate. He is very thorough and does a beautiful job. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. Hanna is in the process of a full body lift on me. He is very caring, thorough, professional & personable. I recommend him to anyone wanting, needing or contemplating a procedure.

He is a legend in Cary for a reason:) show details He is a legend in Cary for a reason:)
by JS on Apr 18th, 2011

I had a BA and lipo this spring and the results are beyond my expectations! Dr. Hanna and Joanna spent and extensive amount of time with me in preop consults to help me determine what, " look" I wanted. They answered my questions ( sometimes the same ones over and over) patiently and in great detail. They made an effort to include my husband in the process so he could help me during my recovery. Speaking of recovery, my recovery was much easier than I anticipated. Minimal to no bruising and I am back to running at 3 weeks post op. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna and his staff to anyone and everyone.:)

Apr 12th, 2011

This was the worst consultation I have ever had. You couldn't pay me to have him operate on me. He had horrible manners. His office was filthy to say the least. The carpet had stains, and there was just everywhere. It was so unclean that I was uncomfortable even being there for a consultation. He tried to sell me on a procedure which I was told later, by no less than three doctors might I add, that I was not a good candidate for. To make matters even worse, he filed an insurance claim for surgery, after I clearly told his office manager that I was not going to be using him, thus confusing my insurance company and causing even more delay and stress. You couldn't pay me to visit his office again. It was a terrible experience, that is now coming back to haunt me in the form of insurance

by Tanya on Aug 11th, 2010

Dr.Hanna is a Magic Man...He is one of the best plastic surgeons in the area... and by far is the best for the value. He is on par with doctors in Beverly Hills where you will pay up to 4 times as much. I think he is amazing!!

Exceeds Expectations show details Exceeds Expectations
Apr 22nd, 2010

I researched many doctors in Raleigh and Cary to find the most qualified academically and just as importantly (in this field) aesthetically. I had a breast augmentation for "shriviled up" breasts after nursing 4 children and going from a small C to an A- size. I met with Dr. Hanna, his staff, and reviewed his "artwork" (I like to call it) and knew right away he was the one. He met with me the first visit/consult unlike other practices that made me see a nurse first. He spent a long time with me to be sure every question was answered and I understood the procedure I was inquiring about. Being a medical professional myself I had many criteria he had to meet, especially since I was a little nervous to actually seek out a surgery that was purely elective. In the hospital setting Dr. Hanna has an excellent reputaion and is very well respected. I understand firsthand why that is: His bedside manner reflects a very personable and genuinely caring gentleman. The fact that he has been in the business for over 25 years and keeps it up by referrals only speaks volumes to his ability to make many patients happy. As for my results - My breasts look and still feel very natural, just fuller again. Dr. Hanna was the ONLY doctor who let me "try on" implant sizes beforehand (Joanna, his assistant, is a pro at helping the patient with this difficult decision! She never said her opinion but she knew exactly how to help me figure out what I preferred and let me make the decision) so I knew for sure what I was getting instead of only showing them a picture (though they help in the beginning of the process) or "describing" what I wanted. I got exactly what I figured out before my surgery would look best with my body shape. The recovery time was much quicker than I anticipated (and researched!). I have seen many stitches and scars in my career and I have never seen anyone leave 'next to nothing' (...hardly any scar at all will remain) when closing a wound - he's just amazing! On a side note, my waits were never long at all (very nice!), but something that really impressed me about the few patients I saw walking in or out of his office is that he treats all kinds of cases for all ages for both men and women. He is a truly talented surgeon I highly recommend.

dr hanna show details dr hanna
by chante m. on Jul 7th, 2009

hes the best.I heard he was but I had to see for myself.My reduction is beautiful.I have an app on the 22nd for lipo.Im very picky so if I go to him trust me....hes the best.I would trust this man with my life....Well I guess I acctually did and am again on the 22nd!!

Jan 12th, 2009

I have used Dr. Hanna's services several times, first for my son removing a difficult mole and later for a scar repair for me. Then I had a breast lift and liposuction. The results were great. All of my friends have used Dr. Hanna and the results have been terrific