Dr. Donald Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Hanna?

October 13th, 2017

The man does unbelievable work! He is a master at his craft. Slightly awkward in an intellectual way but him and his staff were incredible and made me so happy.

April 23rd, 2017

Best care ever

I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else or let anyone else treat me. After having had one bad experience with another surgeon who botched it, Dr. Hanna made it right. He is the very best.

December 14th, 2016

Exceeded my expectations

I have to admit…. I didn’t want to write a review within weeks of my abdominoplasty because I wanted to experience the recovery and “test drive” the new stomach with time. Nearly six years ago I took control of my health. After trying to lose weight for 11 months, I decided to have gastric bypass. That decision wasn’t an easy nor quick fix. I went into that surgery completely aware of the pros and cons, but knew it was the best option for me. Fast forward to this past summer… I ventured out to Dr. Hanna’s office for a “tummy tuck” consultation. Dr. Hanna explained the procedure to me (in detail), drew out on the table paper of what he does during this type of surgery, answered all of my questions (without feeling like I was being rushed), but most of all, he listens to his patients. He’s also a life saver. I cannot thank him enough for identifying that I had an underlying (treatable) condition the day I went into for surgery. It allowed me to stop and think about my health, seek treatment and then get healthy so I could proceed with surgery two months later. Six weeks post-op I am thoroughly happy with the results. He is by far one of my favorite people on this earth. He’s magic. If you’re looking to seek out a plastic surgeon for whatever reason, I highly recommend Dr. Hanna. His work exceeded my expectations. His office staff ladies are lovely. They’re quick to respond phone calls, personable, caring, and very helpful when you need paperwork filed.

August 16th, 2016

Plastic Surgery

I went to see Dr. Hannah due to other surgeons did not give a proper implants finish and took time and listen to what I needed. I also last week had a lower face lift, he and his staff were wonderful. His nurse took care of me and ensured I was well taken care of and Dr. Hannah called numerous times to check up on me. I have had an excellent experience, I would recommend Dr. Hannah and his staff!

May 12th, 2015

Retired (Federal Government)

I have located the Fountain of Youth and it can be found in Dr. Donald P. Hanna's office in Cary, North Carolina. Dr. Hanna is professional, trustworthy, and exceptionally gifted as a plastic surgeon. He performed my eyelid surgery one month ago and the results are nothing short of sensational! I look and feel at least 10 to 15 years younger than I did before the operation. The entire experience was wonderful -- and I cannot recommend Dr. Hanna highly enough. He is a true artist and I am so grateful to him for giving me a new lease on life! Thank you, Dr. Hanna, for working your magic on me! I feel so blessed to have been a patient in your capable and talented hands. You are simply the best in your field!

January 29th, 2015

Have had a great experience with Dr. Hanna for more than one procedure. My husband has had great results and I have referred many of my clients to him as well. All are thrilled with their results. Wouldn't go any where else for cosmetic surgery.

December 15th, 2014

Beware consumer, this doctor is extremely unprofessional and I should have reported his conduct to the AMA. Without going into much detail, Dr. Hanna kept referring to me as a "big girl" I weighed 137 at 5'3. Though I am not trim, I am average in weight. He also grabbed some back fat and asked me "what is this?" He purposely tried to humiliate me. I am an RN and am aware of proper and professional behavior and I can honestly say, this Doctor is beyond unprofessional.

October 20th, 2013

Chin is amazing!

Ok. I am 36 years old male. I had a very weak chin and wanted to get a chin implant. I investigated the procedure for 8 months and talked to other doctors on the Raleigh area. I made an appointment with Dr. Hanna and I chose to move forward with him and his staff. 1st, his consultation cost $35 dollars. The other doctors I saw had a free consultation. The other 2 doctors waiting rooms where empty. Dr. Hanna's was packed. The other doctors came known from a google search. I found doctor Hanna's name from a referral. He doesn't advertise. When I met with Dr. Hanna he asked me what I was looking for and why. He never recommended anything else to have done like the other two doctors that I saw prior did. Dr. Hanna stated that if I was his brother he would recommend the the procedure. The other doctors didn't even show or explain the procedure, the risks, or the particular implant. I was met and sent on my way with a quote. Dr. Hanna even had an example of an implant that would be used in the procedure. He explained the materials used and why. At the end of the day I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hanna and his wonderful staff. His price was even less. It has been two weeks since I have had the procedure done and he has mad such a difference in my life and self esteem. The only thing that I did not like is that he doesn't advertise so others that are not familiar with the area or know others can not easily find him. If you are thinking about getting plastic surgery and want the best Certified Plastic Surgeon, make an opponent and see Dr. Hanna.

April 26th, 2013

phenomenal results and great personal care

Dr Hanna is great. I have had a number of experiences with him. I wanted a breast reduction about 10 years ago and he convinced me to just do a breast lift...it has been great. I took my son to him to remove a mole on the edge of his eyelid -- again great results. Most recently, I went to Dr. Hanna for a facelift. He did a phenomenal job. It looks so natural that no one knows I had it done, but I keep getting comments about how young I look. His bedside manner is great. He runs very late in the office, but that is because he gives patients as much time as they need. He totally makes you feel like he is giving you his complete attention. I would trust him for any plastic surgery need and don't mind waiting for an appointment with him. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna.

October 24th, 2012

good experience

Staff was friendly- the long wait time was due to a patient emergency- so it's nice to know he's able to fit someone in when they really need to be seen (in this case it was a child). Dr. Hanna removed a mole from my face and I was pleased with the results.

January 24th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever been to. I love Dr. Hanna. I went through a mascetomy due to breast cancer. Dr. Hanna was wonderful and very compassionate. He is very thorough and does a beautiful job. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 4th, 2011

Exceptional

Dr. Hanna is in the process of a full body lift on me. He is very caring, thorough, professional & personable. I recommend him to anyone wanting, needing or contemplating a procedure.