A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Harrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Harrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Pierrepont Harrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Donald Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Harrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Key West, FL.
See Key West Orthopedic Surgeons.