A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Harrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Harrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Pierrepont Harrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Donald Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Harrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Key West, FL.
See Key West Surgeons.