A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Levine MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Levine practice?
- Dr. Donald Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Levine practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.