A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sanders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sanders has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald P Sanders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Donald Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sanders practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.