A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Paarlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Paarlberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paarlberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paarlberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Paarlberg, DDS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paarlberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Paarlberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Nmn Paarlberg DDS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Paarlberg practice?
- Dr. Donald Paarlberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Paarlberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coldwater, MI.
See Coldwater Orthopedic Surgeons.