A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Paarlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Paarlberg, DDS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paarlberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Paarlberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Nmn Paarlberg DDS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Paarlberg practice?
- Dr. Donald Paarlberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Paarlberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coldwater, MI.
See Coldwater Orthopedic Surgeons.