A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paige
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Paige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Paige, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Paige has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Glenn Paige MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Paige practice?
- Dr. Donald Paige has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Paige practices Family Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Family Physicians.