A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Park has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Park practice?
Dr. Donald Park practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.