A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Parks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bruce Parks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Parks practice?
- Dr. Donald Parks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Parks practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.