A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Parks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Parks practice?
Dr. Donald Parks practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.