Dr. Donald Pavelka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

August 1st, 2012
WONDERFUL!
For the person who is claiming he is rude...you are wrong and have not spent the time understanding and learning from his years of experience. Dr. Pavelka has been the most AMAZING infertility doctor I have ever seen. His years make him beyond an expert in his field. Even after he moved his practice to Woodbury, I chose to follow him because of that knowledge and experience. Dr. Pavelka is warm, caring, considerate and seasoned at what he does. Not only did I conceive my first child on my first cycle, but MANY of my colleagues and friends did so as well. This was after failed attempts at other clinics. Does Dr. Pavelka know he is good? Absolutely! However, his unwavering philosophies about women and mens infertility has always made me feel safe, understood and well cared for while in his practice. While I am sorry that another individual on this board speaks otherwise, I literally owe him my first born and for that I am eternally grateful.

November 6th, 2010
Where trained?
How does he decide chow much Pergonal to give?Is he Board Certified yet?How is the nurse practitioner trained?

October 9th, 2010
Bad Experience
It was easy to get in to Dr. Pavelka, but our experience with him personally was not positive. He had a very controlling and somewhat arrogant manner and was a poor communicator. He wasn't very empathetic and didn't seem to be able to think creatively about our situation. We left frustrated and feeling like we had wasted our time.