Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Paxton
Dr. Donald Paxton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Paxton is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Paxton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donald Paxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. William Summers
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi46
Dr. Amanda Modesta-Keyhani
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi21
Dr. Richard Deblasi
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi42