Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Paynter
Dr. Donald Paynter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with another office in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paynter is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-Clinton, Virginia Gay Hospital and UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Paynter has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donald Paynter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. William Fusselman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi22
Dr. Hamad Azam
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi10
Dr. Ahmed Abualfoul
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi12