Learn more about Dr. Donald Paynter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Paynter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paynter
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paynter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Paynter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Paynter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paynter has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Paynter MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Paynter practice?
- Dr. Donald Paynter has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Paynter practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Pulmonologists.