A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Pearson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Pearson, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Pearson MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Donald Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.