A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Pearson, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pearson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Pearson MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Donald Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.