Dr. Donald Pelsor MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Englewood, OH

4.7

July 4th, 2015
great service
I been bring my daughter here. Since she was little baby great service and careing staff and doctor pelsor is an very nice doctor he takes the time to listen . And have. Concern for his patients i recommend. Him if you are looking for a good doctor

March 28th, 2015
dr pelsor is a very good doctor my daughters been going there since she was little baby , very careing understanding doctor..i recommend him to anyone whom wants a good careing doctor..

January 23rd, 2013
Miss This Dr.
I am now 36 years of age, but I saw Dr. Pelsor as a child for my diabetes at Dayton Childrens hospital office until he moved to Brookville. He was an awesome Dr. He knows what he is talking about and I have missed him since. I did find another Dr. as an adult in Kettering but he moved to Englewood. It is hard to find a good physician to help care for diabetes.

November 10th, 2012
He's a wonderful dr!! Been practicing a long time, very caring and compassionate. Love him, please don't ever retire!!

November 3rd, 2012
wonderfull doctor
doctor pelsor is a excellent doctor he takes care with his patiences, i have been taking my daughter there since she was little baby.and i still take her there..i recommend doctor pelsor to anyone who is looking for a good doctor ..

July 9th, 2012
I trust the health of all 4 of my children in the hands of Dr. Pelsor. Would not want to go anywhere else. Great service, Great knowledge, works with us on any and all issues and follows up as needed.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Pelsor is by far the best pediatric doctor in the Dayton area. His bedside manners are amazing, he takes his time and listens to all your concerns. I trust his advice and value his opinion....My children had Dr. Pelsor for their doctor and now my daughters children have him. I trust him completely..

July 20th, 2011
Wonderful
Wonderful pediatric office. They have walk in hours in the evenings and weekends. That makes very few trips to the ER! The also do labs in the office and they have an x ray machine right there. They are clean and very professional.