A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Peyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Peyser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Peyser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Invasive Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyser graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Peyser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Peyser MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Peyser practice?
- Dr. Donald Peyser has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Peyser practices Internal Medicine near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Internists.