A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Michael Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Donald Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Phillips practices Family Medicine near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Family Physicians.